c/d® Multicare Feline is formulated with the following benefits:
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 28 days)
- Rich in fish oil – an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids – to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households.
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill’s Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health.Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Chicken, pork, pea protein, wheat flour, maize starch, salmon, various sugars, digest, cellulose, dried whole egg, minerals, dried pork protein, fish oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.