In the Wild, birds forage a complex range of nutrients from a variety of plants, fruits, nuts, and seeds to support optimal health. Foraging is an instinctive behavior your pet bird inherited from its ancestors. The animal nutrition experts at Kaytee developed Food from the Wild blend for the forager in your family. Inspired by the ancestral feeding habits of Parrots, Food from the Wild blend is crafted with hand-selected chili peppers, papaya, pineapple, pistachios, and black currants to encourage the healthy foraging activity your Parrot needs. Extruded pieces offer species specific nutrition to support overall health. Food from the Wild food is formulated holistically to meet the unique nutritional needs of your Parrot. With more than 150 years of nutritional excellence, Kaytee is honored to be at the heart of your healthy, happy feeding routine.
• Made with Natural Ingredients
• From the makers of Kaytee®, a Veterinarian Recommended Brand
• No Artificial Preservatives
• Supports Digestive Health
• Ingredients Inspired by Natural Habitats
• Foraging Ingredients for Variety and Enrichment
• When introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of "old and new" food, gradually increasing the amount of new food over a 7 to 10 day period. This will prevent digestive upset as well as allow your pet to adjust to the new food. Adjust portions for proper weight maintenance and when feeding additional pets. Discard any uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding.
• Crude Protein (min.) 14.5%
• Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%
• Crude Fiber (max.) 7.0%
• Moisture (max.) 12.0%
• Ground Corn; Ground Rice; Shelled Pistachio; Dried Papaya; Dried Black Currents; Dried Pineapple; Corn Gluten Meal; Soybean Meal; Safflower Seed; Shelled Almonds; Ground Green Peas; Soybean Oil; Dried Peppers; Calcium Carbonate; Dicalcium Phosphate; Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate; Pinenuts; Calendula; Ground Flax Seed (Source of Omega-3); Wheat Middlings; L-Lysine; Salt; Ground Wheat; Annatto Extract (Color); Dried Whole Egg; Dried Molasses Beet Pulp; Vitamin A Supplement; Choline Chloride; Wheat Germ Meal; Fructooligosaccharide; DL-Methionine; Brewers Dried Yeast; Dextrose; Suncured Alfalfa Meal; Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative); Vitamin E Supplement; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Riboflavin Supplement; Yeast Extract; Ferrous Sulfate; Vegetable Juice (Color); Yucca Schidigera Extract; Zinc Oxide; Manganous Oxide; Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity); Niacin; Beta-Carotene (Color); Rosemary Extract; Citric Acid; Calcium Pantothenate; Copper Sulfate; Thiamine Mononitrate; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Manganese Proteinate; Copper Proteinate; Folic Acid; Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3); Calcium Iodate; Biotin; Cobalt Carbonate; Sodium Selenite; Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product; Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product.
• Contains peanuts and/or tree nuts.
• Not intended for human consumption.
• A naturally preserved product needs special attention to maintain maximum freshness. After opening bag, remove air from package and reseal tightly. Use food within 30 - 45 days. Store in a cool, dry location. Refrigerate or freeze for extended storage.
• 13"h x 4.5"l x 7.75"w
• 2.5 pounds